Four New World Records at FIF Eurotrack
The FIF Eurotrack competition was a huge success for the RaceRunning athletes. Four new world records was the outcome.
The crowd was cheering loudly at Frederiksberg Stadium in Copenhagen when the speaker announced the four new world records. And, in general, RaceRunning attracted a lot of attention at the FIF Eurotrack competition with six RaceRunning athletes participating:
• Tina Baltzer Jensen, Frederiksberg Handicap-Idræt
• Lise Hallager, Frederiksberg Handicap-Idræt
• Gert Gregers Hansen, Frederiksberg Handicap-Idræt
• Pernille Wrang, Vidar Sønderborg
• Lasse Kromann, Odense Atletik
• Svend Oliver Haugaard Digens, Odense Atletik
Especially Lasse Kromann and Svend Oliver Haugaard Dignes made a huge impression breaking two new world records each on the 100m and 400 m distances.
Lasse Kromann’s new 100m world record is 20,53 sec. his 400m WR is 01.25,36.
Svend Oliver's new 100 m world record is 19,34 and his 400m WR is 01.28,28.
This is the first time that a class RR3 runner runs 100m in less than 20 seconds. Also it is Svend Olivers second 100m WR in only eight days.
The next major RaceRunning event will be the RaceRunning Camp and Cup in July.